BUSINESS LEADERSHIP & COACHING FOR EXECUTIVES
With coaching for executives, you can accelerate the pace of your team's growth. Studies show Coaching brings a boost in time management, communication, performance/goal attainment, and work/life balance.
According to an independent study done by PricewaterhouseCoopers, most of those who had a formal coach had great results. The study showed that those who had a coach had learned strong interpersonal skills, and the majority saw improvement in the areas of communications skills, relationships, self-confidence, and life/work balance. Self-leadership always precedes team leadership, and coaching will begin with learning on how you lead yourself.
Coaching begins with assessments and meetings to establish a baseline level of functioning upon which we can assess progress and goals. We then focus on your professional goals, a plan for growth and measurement of results.
- Assessments for Hiring: Job Benchmarking
- Applicant Tracking System Screening
- Corrective Action, PIP’s
- Onboarding Coaching
- Leadership Development Coaching
- Team Building Assessments, Exercises
- Organizational Development/Strategic Planning
- Leadership Training: On-Site & Virtual Workshops
- Train the Trainer for DISC, Leadership Coaching
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Improved Communication
- Improved Work Performance
- Improved Business Management
- Improved Time Management
- Improved Team Effectiveness
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Employee Morale
- Improved Clarity & Focus
HOW IT WORKS
- Introductory Call
- Working Agreement/Action Plan Created Jointly
- DISC And Other Behavioral Assessments
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly Coaching Calls/Site visits
- Follow-up plan
WE ARE CERTIFIED TTI VALUE ADDED ASSOCIATES
Boston Business Coaching uses the most cutting edge TTI Assessments. Our Coaching and Workshops help you and your team to:
1. Learn how to be an effective leader.
2. Improve self-confidence and human effectiveness.
3. Work toward career advancement.
4. Develop oneself personally and professionally.
5. Learn how and when to trust others.
6. Gain a competitive advantage in your industry or team.